Welcome to the 2nd Translational Research E-Conference:
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
Live Conference: May 7-9, 2021
On Demand Conference: April 27-June 9, 2021
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE! Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances and new perspectives in the field of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate in live interactive panel discussions and Q&A periods, Meet the Expert sessions, and Mentored Poster Walks.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of April 27, 2021. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walks.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
Major recent advances in the knowledge of the biological underpinning of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) include the comprehensive description of B-cell precursor and T-cell ALL genomic landscapes, the identification of new potentially druggable disease subsets and the discovery of predisposing, preleukaemic events.
At the same time, the clinical management of the disease has improved in both children and adults thanks to the routine monitoring of measurable residual disease (MRD), the administration of intensified risk-adapted chemotherapy, the introduction of targeted therapies and antibodies, and the remarkable efficacy of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), bi-specific T-cell engager antibodies (BiTEs) and manufactured chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells.
This intense research activity has led to major improvements in patient outcome, while also providing important proofs of concept for the treatment of cancer in general. It has also made ALL a fascinating disease to study.
Submitted abstracts will be considered for presentation as Brief Oral Communications or Posters. Opportunities for exchange with the faculty include face-to-face live discussions during closed Meet the Expert sessions and during the plenary Mentored Poster Walks.
A strong emphasis will be placed on scientific discussion and debate throughout the meeting.
- Biology of B-cell precursor ALL
- Biology of T-cell ALL
- Minimal residual disease monitoring
- Individualized management of ALL
- New advances in ALL
- Car T-cells & allogeneic HSCT
- Frontline incorporation of BiTEs and ADCs
- T-cell ALL and lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Ph and PH-like ALL
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should have:
- improved their understanding of how to optimally diagnose and classify ALL by combining modern diagnostic algorithms and early MRD monitoring for the rapid delivery of the right treatment to the right patient;
- an overview of conventional therapeutic options, with a focus on the role of allogeneic haemopoietic stem cell transplantation;
- learned how to optimize the management of individual patients on the basis of individual drug metabolism, tolerance and toxicity;
- improved their knowledge of new, emerging targeted or immunological treatments and understand how they may be combined or how they could eventually replace current conventional treatment options.
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on demand on April 27 – June 9, 2021
– Access to the live programme
– Access to the Conference E-Book on May 7 – June 9, 2021
– Access to the E-Poster Area on April 27 – June 9, 2021
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walks
Stay Tuned, registration in the Meet The Expert Sessions will open closer to the E-Conference dates.
Test my connection